Playing sports offers many benefits for your body and mind.
Whether you’re a star athlete or just love sports and staying active, injuries can happen. Our sports medicine team can help you get back in the game as quickly and safely as possible. We provide comprehensive care, designed to help you return to activity, restore your independence and reduce the possibility of further injury.
We offer the latest treatments, including surgery and minimally invasive procedures, to treat injuries from all kinds of sports:
- Abductor (in the shoulder) tendon tears
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Fractures and dislocations
- Frozen shoulder
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL) injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injuries
- Rotator cuff pain and injuries
- Shoulder instability and impingement
- Sprains and strains
- Synovitis (inflammation of a membrane in a joint)
- Torn cartilage
- Trochanteric bursitis (inflammation of a fluid-filled sac near a joint)
Our experts determine how quickly and what type of treatment you need, how we should monitor your performance and recovery, and what rehabilitation plan is right for you.
For injuries that happen during Friday night games or recreation, you don’t have to wait over the weekend. Our Saturday morning sports injury clinic is open from 8 am to 11 am, no appointment necessary. Come in and get care so you can get back to your weekend.